Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rainbow stash-busting

Well, after almost 9 months, it's finally done!


As usual, it's far from perfect, but I don't care, I love it!


I've talked about this a couple of times in the past, but it was inspired by this beauty:Love the back of this quilt.

For once, almost all of the fabrics I used were from the stash, woohoo! I only bought 1/4 yard for this project specifically. All of the colored fabric was stuff that's been sitting around for quite a while, and the white on the front and the blue binding were recent stash acquisitions as part of a HUGE quilter's auction. 


I think Will (my new kitten, yay!) approves, don't you? 

This was definitely a labor of love, and impatience. While I certainly see a lot of flaws with this quilt, no one else seems to, and I did learn quite a bit. I'm already eagerly looking forward to making another...my Pinterest board is overflowing with ideas. I just can't decide where to start. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment