Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Progress!

No new finished projects to show you yet, but I have been making progress, slowly but surely.

First up, the t-shirt quilt:


Yep, second row from the bottom definitely needs to be re-done, as well as a couple of other spots, but...I just want to get this thing off of my floor, ha. Also, please disregard the messy cables in the corner. 

Also, I've been working like a best on finishing the leftover rainbow blanket I showed you guys. Progress so far: 


So many fewer colors means that this is coming together much more quickly. I'll usually knit at least 2 rows at a time, in between...whatever else I might be doing. Dinner, phone calls, etc. I feel like I'm flying through this, which is good because it gives me a sense of accomplishment, but I have no idea what I'm going to knit once this is done!


This is not really a true color...and it makes more sense in my head than it does in this picture. I figure the big red swatch is opposite of the red end of the rainbow, and likewise with the purple - it'll be kind of a mirror image so the different reds and purples won't clash. I dunno what I'm saying. Hopefully it'll look good when it's finished, and then I'll be able to show it off to all of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment